Service Technician Careers
Join the Best of the Best!
Here at Washburn Air, our team has delivered the most exceptional, reliable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services for 60+ years. We are passionate about serving the members of our community by providing them with home comfort solutions that exceed their every expectation. As the leading HVAC company in the area, we are constantly searching for skilled, hardworking individuals to join our team. If you are interested in joining the most recognized and trusted team of HVAC technicians, we encourage you to apply today!
Call (972) 945-7464 to learn more about our available service technician positions.
The ideal candidate for this position has at least 3 years of experience in the HVAC field.
Additional requirements include:
- A valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- A strive to always get the job done right the first time
- The desire to continue learning and growing in the field
- The ability to embrace technology and use it to serve customers
As a service technician at Washburn Air, you will be expected to adhere to the highest standards in customer service and results.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Effectively communicate with customers regarding questions, concerns, and problems
- Perform thorough and accurate HVAC inspections, including health and safety checklists
- Handle all repairs and replacements, ensuring they are in compliance with any codes and regulations
- Reschedule appointments when calls are not complete
- Ensure service vehicle is fully stocked and accurately inventoried at all times
- Complete all required documentation on services performed
- Maintain a professional image at all times
Why Join the Washburn Air Team?
At Washburn Air, we truly care about our employees. We foster an environment of inclusion, growth, and respect to ensure our employees always have the tools they need to succeed in their careers. When you are a part of our team, you are a part of the most trusted and recognized team around.
Quick With Quality
Our goal is to make the process simple. We respond quickly and get the job done right so you never have to worry with Washburn.
We're Just Like You
We know how it feels to get poor service, that's why our customer service is always top of the line!
No High-Pressure Sales Tactics
Our team is salaried and they don't make a commission for up charging you, so they won't sell you products and services you don't need.
Truly Transparent Pricing
We have very clear and easy-to-understand pricing. We charge for the parts, the labor, and a service charge.