Heater Tune-Ups in Grapevine, Texas
Keeping Your Equipment in Fighting Shape
Let’s face it, you probably don’t use your heater for most of the year. In the ever-present Texas heat, your heater most likely spends most of its time in a state of dormancy. But eventually, you will need a reliable source of heat for your home, and you want to make sure that your heater is ready to spring into action at a moment’s notice. Our heater tune-ups are designed to address every part of your heater and ensure it’s ready to provide your loved ones with effective comfort when you need it to. Don’t get caught unprepared by the next cold front to hit Grapevine – let our local technicians prepare your heater to face any chill.
Schedule your tune-up today by calling (972) 945-7464 or by reaching out to our licensed local technicians online. Washburn Air can get even the most neglected heater back into shape in no time!
The Secret to Reliable and Affordable Heating
When you think of a tune-up, you likely think of your car or your truck, not your heater. But your HVAC equipment needs regular tune-ups for many of the same reasons that your vehicle does. Regular heating tune-ups can ensure that your heater isn’t damaged by wear-and-tear, dust and dirt buildup, or other unavoidable issues that accumulate every time it’s turned on. Plus, by making sure your heater stays in peak condition, our tune-ups ensure that you don’t experience a decline in efficiency. Your heater will continue to work using the lowest possible amount of fuel, saving you money in energy costs while still effectively heating your home.
Truly Comprehensive Tune-Ups
Your heater is made up of a lot of complicated, interconnected parts, all of which are vital to its functionality. Each of those parts needs to be included in the tune-up process for best results, and at Washburn Air, our heating tune-up team leaves no proverbial stone unturned. Our local technicians utilize an extensive 21-step tune-up process to ensure that every inch of your heater, as well as its supporting systems and accessories, get the attention they need.
Our 21-Step Heater Tune-Up Process Includes:
- Checking your thermostat
- Inspecting the heat exchanger if applicable
- Inspecting all safety precautions
- Inspecting your unit’s relays and contactors
- Checking and lubricating the fan motor
- Checking the blower motor amps
- Checking the filter system, including cleaning and/or replacing customer supplied filter)
- Checking and cleaning the pilot burner or flame rod
- Checking the safety controls
- Checking and adjusting heat rise
- Testing your home and heater for carbon monoxide
- Checking the humidifier damper if applicable
- Inspecting any gas piping connected to your heater
- Inspecting the gas shutoff of your furnace
- Inspecting your burners
- Checking and cleaning the condensate pump and lines
- Checking and inspecting any heating accessories
- Checking and adjusting your heater’s firing rate
- Inspecting and adjusting electrical connections
- Checking system airflow
- Identifying the system switch and/or breaker
Join Our Comfort Club for Even More Savings
Are you looking to get the most out of your entire HVAC system, not just your heater? With membership in our Comfort Club, you can receive a complimentary winter heating tune-up, plus a summer AC tune-up, exclusive discounts, and more. Our Comfort Club services are designed to provide our Grapevine friends and neighbors with the highest possible level of comfort at the lowest possible price, with friendly and respectful service that makes getting your heater serviced easy and stress-free.
Quick With Quality
Our goal is to make the process simple. We respond quickly and get the job done right so you never have to worry with Washburn.
We're Just Like You
We know how it feels to get poor service, that's why our customer service is always top of the line!
No High-Pressure Sales Tactics
Our team is salaried and they don't make a commission for up charging you, so they won't sell you products and services you don't need.
Truly Transparent Pricing
We have very clear and easy-to-understand pricing. We charge for the parts, the labor, and a service charge.