Keeping Your Entire Property Safe & Comfortable
As a property manager, it is your duty to ensure your property runs smoothly and stays comfortable all year long. Here at Washburn Air, our team has the tools, training, and technology necessary to take care of your entire property. Our heating and air conditioning professionals are here to provide your property’s comfort systems with everything they need to run efficiently and effectively 365 days a year. Join our Comfort Club today and enjoy stress-free service and countless benefits.
Key benefits of preventative maintenance include:
- Reduces emergency calls and repairs
- Identifies problems before they cause major damage
- Prevents downtime that can damage your company’s bottom line
- Helps you adhere to company regulations
- Maintains energy efficiency
- Improves indoor air quality
- Enhances the comfort of your property
- Extends the lifespan of your HVAC equipment
Benefits of Joining Our Comfort Club
When you join our Comfort Club you can enjoy a ton of great benefits, including:
- A 10% discount on all repairs
- A $100 annual credit toward your system replacement credit account (no cap)
- No diagnostic fees for calls where work is performed
- Front-of-the-line service
- Exclusive Comfort Club promotions and giveaways
- Automatic monthly payments
Our team has developed a comprehensive maintenance checklist to be completed during every maintenance appointment. At the end of every appointment, you are provided with a full diagnostic report that details the overall health of the system and identifies problem areas before they become major.
Our commercial maintenance package includes four maintenance appointments each year. During these appointments we:
- Perform a chemical coil cleaning
- Replace filters
- Run a full system safety and performance test
- Take care of required manufacturer maintenance
- Blow the drain lines
- Test and adjust electrical components
*Note: Appointments include spring maintenance (AC) with filter replacement, fall maintenance (heater) with filter replacement, and two filter replacement appointments.
At Washburn Air, we understand that managing a property is no easy task. Let us give you one less thing to worry about by taking care of the heating and air conditioning systems on your property. As experts in our field, we are skilled in maximizing HVAC performance and efficiency.
Some of the most important reasons why you need to join our Comfort Club include:
- We are fully licensed and qualified: Each of our technicians is fully certified and licensed to handle any repair, maintenance, replacement, or installation you may need without running into delays or complications.
- We are equipped with the best tools: As a leader in the HVAC industry, we have access to state-of-the-art tools and technologies, which enable us to get the job done right the first time, every time.
- Our maintenance plan makes a difference: Our preventative maintenance plan ensures smooth operation all year long.
- We are familiar with commercial systems: Commercial HVAC systems are intricate. Our technicians have undergone extensive training and have worked on countless commercial HVAC systems, which means we know exactly what we are doing.
Washburn Air has a long history of family-oriented service. Our company was founded in 1960 and remains a locally owned, small family business, big enough to handle all of our community’s HVAC-related needs.
Our team here at Washburn Air went into the HVAC industry with one clear goal in mind: to help our friends and neighbors in the Grapevine community gain access to quality services that they can trust from respectful and qualified professionals.
With Washburn Air on your side, you can expect:
- Responsive technicians
- A simplified process
- No-hassle scheduling
- Transparent pricing
- Automatic monthly payments
Why wait? Turn to Washburn Air and rest easy knowing you have one less task to worry about. A Comfort Club membership is the best way to make sure your property is kept comfortable 24/7.
Call (972) 945-7464 to join our Comfort Club today. We look forward to serving you!